Meeting Room Reservations: Update
Groups wishing to reserve meeting rooms are now able to do so. The Library's Meeting Room Policy and room use fee structure continue to be in place. However, in accordance with the Library's Administrative Procedure on Pandemic Health and Safety Responsibilities , the following restrictions have been established for meeting room users:
- No more than 50 participants in a group will be allowed, whether a meeting is held indoors or in one of the Library's outdoor spaces
- Six feet between participants should be maintained at all times (Library staff will arrange venue setups to accommodate this requirement)
- Face coverings should be worn by participants at all times
- No food or drink will be permitted at this time
- Please avoid congregating at entrances or exits to Library facilities
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in helping to make Library spaces safe for everyone.
Please call your local library for additional information or to speak with a meeting room coordinator about your event:
Main Library: 801-337-2646
North Branch: 801-337-2650
Ogden Valley Branch: 801-337-2660
Pleasant Valley Branch: 801-337-2690
Southwest Branch: 801-337-2670
The Library welcomes the use of its meeting rooms for socially useful and cultural activities and for discussion of current public questions. These meeting rooms are available on equitable terms to all groups in the community regardless of the beliefs, or affiliations of their members, provided that the meetings are open to the public.
For more information, and to request space, please contact the branch where you would like to hold your event: Main Library (Ogden, UT), North Branch (North Ogden, UT), Ogden Valley Branch (Huntsville, UT), Pleasant Valley Branch (Washington Terrace, UT), and Southwest Branch (Roy, UT).