Library material can be placed on hold for pickup. Items can be transferred from any Weber County Library location for easy pickup or to place your name on a waiting list.
- Log in with your account number and pin.
- Search our catalog.
- Click “Request It” and choose which location you would like to pick it up.
- Click “Submit”
Picking Up Items on Hold
When an item is ready to be picked up you will get notified by e-mail or phone call. There are two ways to pick up items.
- Go to your Library’s Circulation Desk and ask a staff member to retrieve your item(s) off the holdshelf.
- Items can be delivered curbside.
You can return Weber County Library materials to any one of our five locations.
- All locations have book drops that allow items to be returned 24 hours a day.
- The Pleasant Valley Branch and Southwest Branch have automated systems that will checkin your items as they are returned. The automated systems are for books and audiovisual materials only.
- Book drops are for Weber County Library items only. Donations should be handed directly to staff. Materials from other library systems should be returned directly to them.